SSS3 is a simple S3 Bucket testing software. It uses aws cli to search for public buckets in a list of domains/subdomains.
Simple Storage Scanner
- It requires aws cli installed and configured with a s3 policy defined
- You should have a list of previous enumerated domains/subdomains
- Iterates a list of domains/subdomains
- Tests if a domain/subdomain respond to a bucket and if its permissions for listing are enabled
- Export the result of listing of buckets found
Clone the repository, give +x to script and be happy SSS3 requires AWS CLI to run.
$ git clone https://github.com/halencarjunior/sss3.git $ chmod +x sss3.sh $ ./ss3.sh domain.txt -o output.txt
You could start enumerating a domain using Amass
$ amass enum -d example.com -o domains-example-com.txt $ ./sss3.sh domains-example-com.txt -o output-example-com.txt
Want to contribute? Great! Please send your PR for us and we’ll be greateful for your help.
I am grateful for some articles that motivated me to creat that tool
Thanks for using and help to share please
Free Software, Hell Yeah!